A mEssage From Mindy
I hope this message finds you well and eager for the upcoming ski season. I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. Hi, I am Mindy, your new General Manager at Willamette Pass. You may have seen me on the mountain or suffered my jokes in the lift line as I have been a ski patroller at Willamette for over 20 seasons. I’m delighted to be in this role and to share with you some of the exciting news and improvements we have planned for the mountain.
First of all, I want to thank you for your loyalty to our little ski area. All of you are the heart and soul of our ski community, and we appreciate your passion and enthusiasm for Willamette Pass. We want to make sure you have the best possible experience on the slopes, and that’s why we have invested over 1 million dollars in various projects and upgrades.
Some of the improvements include:
- The conversion of the Peak 2 chair lift to electric. This will provide an increase in efficiency, reduce our carbon footprint, and decrease noise pollution.
- The reopening of the Midway chair lift, which will reduce lift lines for more laps, and allow for easier laps in the park.
- We have added another snowcat to the fleet as part of our commitment to consistent grooming.
- Increased snow making capabilities for an earlier opening and consistent snow coverage.
- Parking lot repairs, for better plowing and easier parking to get you on the snow faster.
- We have included lodge and facilities upgrades such as new lockers and many other things that will make your visit more enjoyable and stress free.
- And more announcements to come!
You can follow along on the progress of these projects on our blog on the new website, and our social media channels, so make sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
I can’t wait to welcome you back to Willamette Pass and show you all the amazing improvements that we are making. We’re confident that this will be one of the best seasons ever and we hope you’re as excited as we are.
Thank you again for choosing Willamette Pass as your winter home! See you on the mountain soon!
Best regards, Mindy General Manager at Willamette Pass